Parent Support Group
The Parent Support Group (PSG) was formed in 2009. Parents who were keen to contribute their time and expertise in support of the school initiatives and programmes came forward to be part of the holistic development of the students.
Role of PSG
The PSG serves as a vital link between the school, parents and community. The PSG council meets with the Principal and Vice-Principal regularly to plan for parent engagement, and parent-child activities.
PSG Council 2022
Beyond the Council
The school also works with parent representatives from each class. These parent representatives act as the key liaison for the Council to help relay important information.
How You Can Be Involved as a Parent Volunteer
The following are some ways that you can support the school:
- Contribute time for general school activities/events;
- Volunteer for activities/events involving your daughter’s/ward’s class/level;
- Volunteer for activities/events involving your daughter’s/ward’s CCA.
Some specific skills that you can contribute:
1. Event Management
2. Guides/Chaperones for Learning Space, e.g. Heritage Hub
3. Communications/Website/Social Media
6. Craft Work
8. Food Handling (You need to pass a Basic Food Hygiene Course (BFHC) and it must valid for the year)
1. Sponsor school activities/events in general.
2. Sponsor activities/events involving your daughter’s/ward’s level
Past Events which in Parents were Involved in
Character and Citizenship Education (CCE) Carnival during Racial Harmony Day Celebration
National Day Decoration
Father and Daughter Bonding Activity
||CHIJ OLQP PSG
|(You will be prompted to indicate your daughter’s/ward’s level)